With 2016 drawing to a close, Jess Robin, a wedding makeup essex has given us the perfect infographic for the makeup trends this year. Can you use these trends alongside your special day?
For many couples, wedding DJs are a no-go and they end up paying significantly more for live acts. Although live performances bring a unique element to the wedding, they are restricted to a particular genre. On the other hand, hiring a DJ gives you room to experiment. If your predetermined playlist isn’t working, DJs can save your day by mixing it up. The stereotype that DJs are loud and obnoxious and can only play loud club music is the reason many talented wedding DJs are crossed off. Experienced wedding DJs can certainly ensure that your guests have a good time.
Personalise Your Wedding Music
Wedding DJs can operate by themselves, but if you prefer picking your own music, you can have your own playlist played without anyone interfering with it. There is not much room for personalisation in live acts as wedding bands have certain items prepared and having them play a song they haven’t prepared can end up being a disaster.
All Genres Covered
DJs can play all genres. This gives you the chance to add variety to your wedding music. On the other hand, if you hire a solo violinist, you’ll be asking your guests to listen to a single instrument for four to five hours. Even if you’re a big fan of violin, don’t assume the same for the others. Having a DJ means there’s something for everyone. S why not look into music management from Medusa.
Wedding DJs are not just about pop and rock music, and you most certainly shouldn’t confuse them with club DJs who only have a particular set of songs. Although a good DJ knows his audience and can play at any event, wedding DJs have the experience of playing at ceremonies and are aware of what keeps a wedding audience interested.
Open to Suggestions
If you’re hiring a DJ, there’s a lot of room for input. Even if you’re not a big fan of music, you can have listen to their playlist beforehand, and tweaks and adjustments can be made. While wedding bands and entertainers are rigid and mostly stick to their act, DJs are more open to your input and suggestions.
You can have a personalized wedding with your favorite songs being played. You can have that song played which was playing on your first date or the first time you met each other. You can have tribute songs played for each other and your loved ones. Your family members can also dedicate songs to you. In short, DJs can execute all your personalized requests easily to make your ceremony memorable and to give it a sentimental touch.
Wedding DJs provide complete entertainment and they are affordable. Even the best DJ in the business would not cost you as much as a live act would. If you think you are a perfectionist and would like only your chosen songs to be played, you can instruct the DJ not to take any request unless you approve of it. In short, wedding DJs are the ideal choice for having complete entertainment at your wedding.
So you’ve decided to take the plunge with your partner. But now you’ve got a million tasks to do and so little time. So I’m here to help make one of your tasks a little easier, picking the photographer. For starters you probably have all your conceptions about what photographer you want and why, but you may be over looking something significant, why your wedding photographer needs to be local.
- A local photographer is easy to contact. Having someone who lives further away means more difficulty for you in the long run. With a local photographer there is no difficulty in being able to get hold of them when you need to.
- You will be able to plan matters better with a local photographer as meetings will be easier to set up and you can spend more time discussing matters than having to travel to the meeting in the first place.
- If your wedding venue is also local then the chances are your local wedding photographer knows the best spots for your photos that will make any other bride green with envy.
- All though you may want to have a different photographer to the rest of your friends and choosing a local photographer may cost you that, it may not be a bad thing. Hiring the same local photographer that other friends may have hired means that the photographer has a good reputation and with a good reputation comes even better pictures.
- Hiring a local photographer will also save you money which let’s face it is always a good thing, especially when forking out for a grand white wedding.
- A local photographer is always resourceful and will have other local connections on the wedding circuit that could help you further with your wedding.
- With a local photographer you are guaranteed to get better service as their reputation could be at stake if otherwise.
- Similarly a local photographer is likely to work as hard as possible in order to further his reputation.
- There have often been tales of photographers struggling to arrive on time or even to arrive at all due to longer journeys and general issues with travelling long distance. With a local photographer travelling difficulties are virtually no existent.
- Lastly if all that wasn’t enough to persuade you then let this fact sink in. With all the hassles show above taken away you can enjoy your wedding day as you should. A local photographer can give you that. So just look for an Essex wedding photographer.
In a wedding, transportation is just as important as everything else. You need a perfect cars for the couple, guests, bridesmaids and groomsmen to transfer from different places and venues that would fit your budget. Though often times some will use their own cars to travel throughout the wedding, there are still some who need transportation for that day. There are many rental companies which provide service for events such as wedding ceremonies. Here are some things to consider in choosing the rental company to hire.
1. People attending the event – It is important to estimate the number of people who will attend the event without cars. This will help you determine the number and size of cars you are going to need for the wedding.
2. Number of venues and distance in between them – Most of the time, the entire wedding celebration will took place in at least two different venues. The number of travels to be made as well as the distance between each venue will be a factor in choosing the rental company. Some will have packages that give specifics on the number of venues and distances covered.
3. Time – Wedding celebrations could take around a few hours or the whole day. Rental companies charge different rates for different time table.
4. Company specialty – Some companies provide general rental but a few specialize in wedding rentals. Wedding rental companies know more about the wedding event and provide more appropriate packages than general rental companies.
5. Contingency plans – During the wedding day, some unforeseen incident might occur regarding the rental cars. Inquire whether the company has a back-up plans for such events.
6. Theme and style – The theme and style of the wedding should be considered when choosing a rental car. If your wedding has a motif, check if the company has cars available that will suit with your wedding.
7. Taste – It is yours and your partner’s wedding therefore you should choose a car that will suit your taste.
8. Check the cars – It is not enough to view catalogs and pictures of the cars to determine whether you will hire the company. Check the actual cars to see if they are as good as advertised. Most companies that advertise mini bus hire essex will allow you to do this.
9. Dress – The cars carrying the bridesmaids and the bride should be check if the dress will fit and won’t get damage or wrinkled during the travel.
10. Price – Make sure that the price is within your budget.
11. Book in advance – Check if the company can accommodate you in advance. Some companies offer promotions and discounts for bookings several months in advance.
12. Exclusive – Some companies might handle two or more weddings during the day with one car. Make sure that you will have exclusivity for the cars throughout the wedding day.
13. Contract – Check the contract to make sure that everything is understood and no hidden charges involved.
Now you check your wedding car in your preparation list. Congratulations!
Choosing the right videographer for your wedding is as crucial as other aspects. The video captured and created by the videographer will determine whether your wedding is the perfect wedding you would like to share to your future children and grandchildren. Your wedding video will be the testament if your wedding is a dream or a nightmare. Though some chose to have their friends or family handle the video taking for their wedding, most of them regretted the decision after watching the video result. However, not all who hired a wedding videographer were satisfied with the video they got. In fact, some say it is a waste of funds to hire a wedding videographer if the result is not much better than personal videos. With precious funds and future memories on the line, it is vital to know how to choose your wedding videographer. Here are some tips which can help you determine the right videographer for your wedding.
- Experience – Videographers differ in experience. It is important to consider the number of weddings the videographer has worked with throughout his career. Experienced videographers like Paul Hubbard have already refined their craft in order to fully satisfy the clients with their results.
- Credentials – Professional videographers have different expertise. You must select a videographer who specialize in wedding coverage rather than general videography. Wedding has different aesthetics and capturing the perfect moments are more challenging than creating a movie since there are no retakes and only have video editing to rely on.
- Service Packages – Videographers offer several services. Some of these are standstill videos placed at the center back of the venue while others include several video cameras running at the same time throughout the entire wedding ceremony.
- Cost – Compare the cost of several packages and those offered by several videographers to determine which will fit your budget. Balance the cost and the service provided when choosing a wedding videographer.
- Sample Wedding Videos – The best way to get a clear picture of how your wedding will look like, look at the sample wedding videos that the videographer has covered. Check if the editing was flawless and the angles were magnificent. Some videographers only rely on the quality of the video equipment but the final result is just average.
- Exclusivity – Just like you want everyone’s attention on you during the wedding day, look for a videographer who will only book your wedding during the desired date. Videographers which covers multiple events during the day might rush the service and left you in the middle of the wedding ceremony. Inquire if the videographer can stay with you throughout the whole event.
- Equipment – Video quality is important as the video itself. Check the equipment of the videographer to see if the equipment can provide high quality results.
- Payment Method – Some are tight on budget which forces them to hire average videographers. Inquire about the payment methods if they allow monthly installment with down payments or only full cash up front.
- Style – Videographers have different style in their videos. Choose the wedding videographer that has similar style as your ideal wedding.
Choosing a wedding videographer might take some of your time in wedding preparation but to ensure that your dream wedding will be captured perfectly, it is all worth it.
Many things come to mind when planning a wedding: the church, the reception, the food, the entertainment, the photographer, the videographer, the invitations, the number of guests, etc. Probably the most crucial of all is the bridal gown. And why not? The gown is what everyone will see you wear on the big day. It is what will be etched in everyone’s memory, even yours, because of the photos that will be taken and posted in social media. Of course, it is ideal for you to fit the gown, but what if the dream gown is a tad too tight? Could you stand to lose a few pounds just so your dream gown will fit you? An added plus will be your improved appearance as you walk down the aisle.
The first part in this path to looking good on your wedding day will be diet. Once you have that settled, now comes the exercise. As you know, exercise will firm up those muscles and help you lose weight.
In choosing the perfect fitness regimen for you, try considering using an elliptical machine at home. For one, this is a good investment for your long-term health and fitness, because it is assumed you will continue this routine even after the big day.
Second, if you compare this to a treadmill, the elliptical trainer not only targets the quads, hamstrings, and calves, but also the arms and back, especially when you use the handlebars in your workout and maximize the use of this exercise machine.
Third, you can burn off more calories with the elliptical trainer than the treadmill because you can adjust the stride length or incline — and even handle resistance — to intensify your workout.
Fourth, the elliptical trainer does not negatively impact the knees or put you at risk of a knee injury. A bit of trivia: The elliptical trainer was designed to mimic the motion of a person running, without having to actually run.
Fitness instructors recommend that to maximize your workout using the home elliptical machine, you have to use a variety of exercises or movements aside from increasing intensity. Start with a slow, five-minute warm-up on the elliptical trainer. The next is up to you. The Internet offers suggested routines or sets you can do to exercise specific muscle groups. The important thing is to exercise at your pace, then go harder. Of course, do not forget the cooldown after your workout to lower the heart rate and lessen health risks.
The elliptical trainer is often overlooked as a total workout machine, when in fact it improves upper and lower body muscle endurance, cardiovascular health, and core fitness — all in one machine!
Practically any car can be rented for use in a wedding. It all depends on what the preferences of the couple are. There are virtues to choosing a specific kind of car for a specific kind of wedding. Basically, it is all about seeking the vehicle that best fits the theme of the wedding and the personality of the couple. Here are just some ideas for choosing wedding cars.
- Luxury car – The luxury car has always been a classic choice for those looking for a wedding car. After all, such vehicles are a safe bet. There’s no reason why the couple should feel uncomfortable riding in them, whether they are driving the car or hiring a chauffeur to drive it for them. What’s more, it’s easy to foresee such cars fitting into any kind of wedding theme.
- Limousine – If you want ultimate luxury, nothing beats the limousine. Employing these purpose-built stretch cars will definitely make the couple the stars of the day. Also, nothing shouts “just married” louder in the street than a limo cruising down the road. For those who want to be pampered to the extreme (and also for those who carry an entourage), hiring a limousine for your wedding day is a good idea.
- Sports Car – The sports car is a great idea for the couple who wants to go to the edgy side of things. This is especially so if the couple likes to do the driving. Also, it’s a great way to get respect on the street regardless of what speed you are driving. Since a wedding is a one-time moment for the couple, riding a sports car will help in creating a unique wedding experience.
- Convertible – The convertible is designed for those who want to experience the open air. With the ability to ride with the top down, this is great for the couple who wants to feel the sun and the wind on their faces when they ride. There is a wide variety of convertibles in the garage of wedding car rentals so you should have no problem picking the type of car you like.
- Classic – Driving a classic car gives a vintage flavor to your wedding. It is a simple yet very effective way to earn some style points. If you want something modest, you can choose to hire a simple car. Conversely, if you want to go all-in, you can go for a high-end classic. Either way, they will give a riding experience you won’t get from a modern car.
The wedding reception is one of the most awaited moments in the wedding because this is the time when everyone can celebrate with their friends and family. In addition, the reception is when the guests make wonderful memories.
Entertainment is always a part of every reception which usually includes a disk jockey, a wedding singer, or a live band in order to please the guests. However, these days, many couples are starting to find more creative ways to break away from the traditional and typical wedding reception to provide a more exciting, adventurous, and fun reception.
If you are considering hiring a wedding magician, Nick Crown but still not convinced about the entire idea, check out the list of reasons why having a magician on your wedding could be one of the best decisions you’d do in your life.
Breaking the Ice
A wedding is a great time for close friends, family, colleagues and old friends to get together; but for them to sit on the same table can sometimes be a little awkward. By having a wedding magician, the guests will be introduced to one another and have fun while watching a magic act. While the couples are busy mingling with other guests, the magician can get the others involved and interact with one another.
Keeping the Guests Entertained
Another reason why a magician is great to have in your wedding reception is that he’ll do a great job of entertaining your guests, which is essential to keep the guests from getting bored throughout the event. Most of the time, the job of a disc jockey or a live band is very limited, especially when it comes to interacting with the guests; but a wedding magician can get the guests to be involved with every magic trick that he is going to perform.
In addition, not everyone is interested in dancing and even when the party starts to roll, not all the guests will be involved anyway. There will always be elder relatives or visitors who are not into dancing who’d rather stay away from the dance floor and relax by the bar or just talk to their friends. A wedding magician will make it a point that no guest is left out.
The Element of Surprise
If you want your wedding to be the talk of the town, hiring a magician will definitely do the trick. Since having a magician on weddings is still new to some, people would not expect a magician in your wedding, so aside from the fact that they will be surprised by the routines and tricks that will be performed, they will be very pleased to experience something different.
Since a wedding celebration brings friends, family, and the young and the old generations together, it is important to note that you need to choose a wedding magician who can entertain all ages. He should be likeable to both kids and the grown-ups in order to guarantee that every magic act is enjoyable and successful.
Celebrations are not complete without sumptuous meals to feast on. That being said, weddings menus should not be taken lightly, it’s not enough that your guests’ stomach are full, it’s also important that they are pleased and satisfied with what they were served.
When that happens, you’ll have people talking about how great your wedding is, not just the ceremony itself but with the reception too, even after how many months have passed. So if you’re done planning on how to feed their eyes with a heart-warming wedding rite and beautiful scenery, time to shift your gears on the menu.
However, there are times where you become too obsessed with Pinterest wedding menus that you forget that it isn’t all about pretty food pictures, what really matters is the dining experience of your guests.
Since catering will eat a sizable portion of your budget, make sure that everybody’s happy with what you’re putting on the table and not serving these following dishes.
Aside from the amount of time that it will take for the caterers to get them done, you also have to consider the fact that you’re guest may not love it if the have to fuss over their food before they can actually eat them. Or that having to ask the chef about every ingredient because no one can recognize the dish isn’t exactly appetizing. It’s a wedding, not The Most Out-Of-This-World Food Showdown.
Eight Course Meals
Trying to impress everyone with an eight course meal is probably not a good way to go either. Keep in mind that guest will want to get up, enjoy, catch up with other guests and experience the entire wedding. Keeping them all glued to their chair trying to down all those food will stop them from doing those. A three course meal would be a better idea.
Now isn’t the time to show off your unique inclination to raw foods. You might really be passionate about its health benefits but remember that you’re not the only one eating. You have a guest list which majority of them is possibly a lot more into cooked foods.
Just because you don’t want to cause any food related problem, doesn’t mean you have to stick with the staple wedding menu. You can still include some fun dishes that your guest may have just tasted for the first time. Or do your own version of some typical dishes to add a twist to their dining experience.
Meat All The Way
You’re only gonna be married once, so you want to make your menu special. We have this notion that special meals consist only of meat, however, a straight meat menu is likely to leave a bad taste into people’s mouth. Your wedding can still be special even if you maintain a nice variety of dishes to serve your guests. Inject some fish, chicken and vegetable dishes into it to accommodate most people possible, especially those who are trying to avoid meat.