So you’ve decided to take the plunge with your partner. But now you’ve got a million tasks to do and so little time. So I’m here to help make one of your tasks a little easier, picking the photographer. For starters you probably have all your conceptions about what photographer you want and why, but you may be over looking something significant, why your wedding photographer needs to be local.
- A local photographer is easy to contact. Having someone who lives further away means more difficulty for you in the long run. With a local photographer there is no difficulty in being able to get hold of them when you need to.
- You will be able to plan matters better with a local photographer as meetings will be easier to set up and you can spend more time discussing matters than having to travel to the meeting in the first place.
- If your wedding venue is also local then the chances are your local wedding photographer knows the best spots for your photos that will make any other bride green with envy.
- All though you may want to have a different photographer to the rest of your friends and choosing a local photographer may cost you that, it may not be a bad thing. Hiring the same local photographer that other friends may have hired means that the photographer has a good reputation and with a good reputation comes even better pictures.
- Hiring a local photographer will also save you money which let’s face it is always a good thing, especially when forking out for a grand white wedding.
- A local photographer is always resourceful and will have other local connections on the wedding circuit that could help you further with your wedding.
- With a local photographer you are guaranteed to get better service as their reputation could be at stake if otherwise.
- Similarly a local photographer is likely to work as hard as possible in order to further his reputation.
- There have often been tales of photographers struggling to arrive on time or even to arrive at all due to longer journeys and general issues with travelling long distance. With a local photographer travelling difficulties are virtually no existent.
- Lastly if all that wasn’t enough to persuade you then let this fact sink in. With all the hassles show above taken away you can enjoy your wedding day as you should. A local photographer can give you that. So just look for an Essex wedding photographer.
In a wedding, transportation is just as important as everything else. You need a perfect cars (http://supercarhire.co.uk/) for the couple, guests, bridesmaids and groomsmen to transfer from different places and venues that would fit your budget. Though often times some will use their own cars to travel throughout the wedding, there are still some who need transportation for that day. There are many rental companies which provide service for events such as wedding ceremonies. Here are some things to consider in choosing the rental company to hire.
1. People attending the event – It is important to estimate the number of people who will attend the event without cars. This will help you determine the number and size of cars you are going to need for the wedding.
2. Number of venues and distance in between them – Most of the time, the entire wedding celebration will took place in at least two different venues. The number of travels to be made as well as the distance between each venue will be a factor in choosing the rental company. Some will have packages that give specifics on the number of venues and distances covered.
3. Time – Wedding celebrations could take around a few hours or the whole day. Rental companies charge different rates for different time table.
4. Company specialty – Some companies provide general rental but a few specialize in wedding rentals. Wedding rental companies know more about the wedding event and provide more appropriate packages than general rental companies.
5. Contingency plans – During the wedding day, some unforeseen incident might occur regarding the rental cars. Inquire whether the company has a back-up plans for such events.
6. Theme and style – The theme and style of the wedding should be considered when choosing a rental car. If your wedding has a motif, check if the company has cars available that will suit with your wedding.
7. Taste – It is yours and your partner’s wedding therefore you should choose a car that will suit your taste.
8. Check the cars – It is not enough to view catalogs and pictures of the cars to determine whether you will hire the company. Check the actual cars to see if they are as good as advertised. Most companies that advertise mini bus hire essex will allow you to do this.
9. Dress – The cars carrying the bridesmaids and the bride should be check if the dress will fit and won’t get damage or wrinkled during the travel.
10. Price – Make sure that the price is within your budget.
11. Book in advance – Check if the company can accommodate you in advance. Some companies offer promotions and discounts for bookings several months in advance.
12. Exclusive – Some companies might handle two or more weddings during the day with one car. Make sure that you will have exclusivity for the cars throughout the wedding day.
13. Contract – Check the contract to make sure that everything is understood and no hidden charges involved.
Now you check your wedding car in your preparation list. Congratulations!